? Widely used
Perfect for outside use such as hunting scorpions and minerals, and widely used in detecting fluorescent agent, fluorescence fiber special lighting industry, such as:
1. Inspection. Clearly show small animal, pets urine, like cats, dogs mouses, strains on carpet or furniture, or food stains on floor.
2. Counterfeit Protection. The UV light reveals ¡®hidden¡¯ anti-counterfeit labels to ensure the authenticity of important documents like passports and ID. The light can even authenticate banknotes.
3. Hotel Room Inspection: Use the UV light to make sure the room is clean and safe.
4. Bug Spotter: Shine the UV light on your vegetable patch to catch bugs and pests having an evening feast.
5. Outside use such as hunting scorpions and minerals.
- The ultraviolet led black light works perfect in dark environment, the darker it is, the better it works.
- This blacklight does not work on reflective surface or carpet with fluoresce.
- Due to the intensity of this UV LED device, a pair of UV protective glasses are recommended.
- Please do not look into this device directly while operating nor shine it in any persons (or animals) eyes.
- Please keep it away from children and put it in dry and clean place.
What you get:
1 x UV Flashlight
【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL】 The ultraviolet flashlight can easily spot animals¡¯ urine stains, such as cats, dogs and mouse, invisible food stains, scorpions, authenticate banknotes, driver license, official identification cards, passports etc.
- 【MUCH MORE LEDS】 Emits 395nm wavelength with 21 top quality ultraviolet led lights, which allows you to cover a much bigger area without losing the intensity of the UV light.
- 【DURABLE & USER-FRIENDLY】 Made with high quality material aluminum alloy, much durable for use. Rug for a good grip, and a wrist strap for easy handy hold.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】 With only one push-button, simple & easy to operate the light.
- 【Notes】 Due to the intensity of this UV LED device, a pair of UV protective glasses are recommended. Please do not look into this device directly while operating nor shine it in any person's (or animal's) eyes.