How to serve
1. Prepare a clean pot and make sure no oil attached.
2. Rinse the fish maw with clean water and put on a dish. (Put some ginger or scallion if you do not like the raw fish smell)
3. Steam the dish for 5 - 20 minutes depends on the size and thickness of the fish maw.
4. Soak the fish maw in clean water for 1 - 3 days until it is soft enough to cook. Keep changing water twice a day.
Sea Cucumber Fish Maw Soup
Ingredients: 3 sea cucumbers, 80g fish maw, 300g pork shin
1. Rinse all the ingredients thoroughly and blanch pork shin.
2. Combine all ingredients with 2500ml of water in a pot. Place over high heat until the water boils and then switch to low heat to simmer for additional 2 hours. Add salt to taste.
You are strongly recommended to store the items in a clean, ventilating and dry place.
You are highly recommended to consult your health care adviser prior to ingesting.